Juicy music Pcats

davis419b

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Different rooms and different preamps. One was just a fuse, another had to go to the tech and the other is the Pcat and is just the heatsink. It was just odd that it had always been the left.

its' allmost like you are a jinx . . . . . . . . ...... are you a lefty ? ? ? [:)]

Different rooms and different preamps. One was just a fuse, another had to go to the tech and the other is the Pcat and is just the heatsink. It was just odd that it had always been the left.

its' allmost like I am a smart a$$ troll . . . . . . . . ...... dont you agree ? ? ? Smile

I think for once you are right !

• Moderators

Hmm, except the one that didn't get sent to the tech was the one that was left at home. I guess they're both left. So innevitably, the amp that breaks will be the left one.

Sounds good to me, so if the right one goes out it automaticly becomes the one that left, that will work.

Looking at your picture Fini your looking good, just a little fuzzy around the edges but looking smart. [Y]