how about rating your klipsch , on a scale 0 to 100

quadklipsh

KG4 75/100 - Too bright and lacking midrange (for obvious reasons)

Chorus I's 85/100 - Great highs, decent mids, very punchy bass but not deep enough

Forte I's 95/100 - Wow, what a great speaker!! I like them almost as much as my Khorns but are limited by the drivers and horn size.

Klipschorns 100/100 - This is the sound I've been searching for my whole life. I've had them over a year and I am still thrilled every time I listen to them.

Klipschorns 100/100 - This is the sound I've been searching for my whole life. I've had them over a year and I am still thrilled every time I listen to them.

Welcome to the Klipsch Forums Adoremusic! We're glad you're here. I love you name, because I tend to "Adore" music also. I hope to see you posting in the "Right This Minute" thread.

Now, 100/100 for the Khorns? You people with two good corners kill me! tappingfoot.gif [;)]

That is exactly how I feel about my La Scalas.

I do feel fortunate that even us "Corner Challenged" people can experience Beautiful music with a fully horn loaded speaker! rock.gif

Dennie

KG 2.5s = 80/ 100

KG 5.2s= 87/100 (Wish I still had them; Crites upgrades would put them in the mid 90s)

KG 3s= 84/100

KG 1.5s= 78/100.... Best speaker in such a small footprint on the planet; IMHO;

Ohm Model "E"s: 72/100 Probably the best value I have seen from the thrift store.....

Promedia 2.1s/5.1s: 75/73/100 An amazing speaker combo for the PC.(Too bad the 5.1 amp sucks).....

The BELOVED HERESIES (Coupled with the Emotiva Ultra 12 sub): 93/100 Dam.... I am still left speechless and grinning often times....... I love these speakers.... love the sub..... I know Fortes are more capable as freestanding speakers....... But again.... DAM!!!!!

I am very fortunate.........

Edit: Please keep in mind these are near field; not far feild; I am 9 feet (diagonally) away.......