Nesting eagle cam

sputnik

I don't think it's real. I keep tapping the glass but she doesn't move. Sputnik, Not as much fun as being right outside your window. Have they been back?

The hawks that nested outside our window for a few years came back last spring and started working on the nest again but then they abandoned it. We had no idea why until later last summer when the needles fell off of the tree and it was obvious then that the tree had died (apparently from a very hard freeze that we had.) We have tons of trees but this was the most precious one to lose. We're keeping it up as a snag since the hawks still come back quite often to perch and soar overhead. We've seen owls working on the old nest but no residents yet.

I don't respect, nor view, video links that force you to watch advertising before you see anything. Get enough of that on TV. So who has the naming rights to their nest? How much for a t-shirt? Will they have their own name branded line of earthworms, grubs and other little tasty treats caught on the fly?

I don't respect, nor view, video links that force you to watch advertising before you see anything................

Sorry Thebes, I did mention the occasional ads and you're certainly welcome to not view or respect the link. On the other hand, I have lower standards and like looking at the birds. BTW, the Raptor Resource Project is a 501©3 non-profit group. It is surprising though that the most annoying pop-ups are National Geographic ads.

The third egg hatched. [Y]

http://www.youtube.com/user/ries96#p/f/0/_-1jrdggzfc