Polk owner here.

Jimmy4565

Jimmy4565: Welcome to the forum! Back in 2004, I was a Polk enthusiast, too and owned a pair of Polk SDA-2's that I’d purchased new in the late 1980’s. I moved up to a pair of Klipsch RF-7 fronts and put together a 7.1 surround system for our home theater based on the Klipsch Reference Series line. Along with the RF-7’s, I included the RC-7 center, a pair of RS-7 side surrounds, a pair of RCW-5 in-walls for the rear surrounds, finishing the whole system off with a Klipsch RSW-15 Subwoofer. Since then, I have sold my Polk’s to a very good friend and never looked back. Our RF-7 based system does all we’ve ever asked of it and so much more! Welcome to the beginning of an extraordinary journey in audio! -Glenn

Jimmy, welcome! I have a suggestion for your screen name here: James K (for Klipsch) Polk. Catchy, huh? I've never heard a Polk home speaker, but I love the Polks I have in my truck. Hmm, never heard a reference speaker either...Love me my Khorns, Heresys, KG-4s, IC-800s, and KSP-400s, though!!