Klipsch's new site

Doesn't seem to have speaker specifications anymore. Are they in a different place now? I liked looking and comparing between the models/lines. Sadness.....

Edit: After looking more there seem to be specs for many except for Chorus II, Forte II and a few others. Must be a glitch. OK! Nothing to see here - move along.

I'm running Windows 7 on an HP desktop, new machine (couple months) and Explorer 8. With the new site, I frequently have to use a back door approach to open the forums. The Sitemap sometimes will get me there. Community will frequently hang and not get me there. My plan B lately has been to Google something that will have a hit for the forum and open that link. once I am in a forum thread I can navigate from there. Tonight, I was on the Klipsch home page and clicked on the Pilgrimage/Music Festival photo, that took me to a writeup on the Pilgrimmage and the festival, clicked on link to "Sign Up" for the forum and that got me in. Either my browser is hosed or the new site is hosed. Not like it used to be. And slower when it does work.

It's hard get to the forum now. If I were a newb, I wouldn't think there was one.

I agree 100% I don't know if it was a refresh problem with my browser or what but I had to use the site map to find the forums. Under the Social heading the twitter etc was listed but not the forums. I see now that my browser shows the forums on the list. Was this a new change and my system just need to refresh or what?
As a side note, the Klipsch site has always been very slow, to the point that this has been an issue for me and why I have been away for so long. If I am on my smart phone, getting into the site took forever, I don't know what the issue was as I am not a TEK geek, just a lowly user. It even took a long time when using the computer at work which has a HUGE info "pipe" like I am on now.... SHHHHHHH, don't tell them!

Very cool, thanks! It's next to the Facebook icon.

My wife jokes with me how this place is my Facebook. I have an account with Facebook, but rarely post. Most of the day to day stuff isn't important enough to get everyone's attention, IMO. Definately a younger generation 'look at me' thing. Plus, I never know where my posts are going....on a 'wall' or under my name, or someone else's.... haven't had the urge to figure it out completely.

Very cool, thanks! It's next to the Facebook icon.

My wife jokes with me how this place is my Facebook. I have an account with Facebook, but rarely post. Most of the day to day stuff isn't important enough to get everyone's attention, IMO. Definately a younger generation 'look at me' thing. Plus, I never know where my posts are going....on a 'wall' or under my name, or someone else's.... haven't had the urge to figure it out completely.

River,

I am with ya.... I am probably on FB more than you; but only for communicating with HS friends and such.....

I would bet it is 2 hours here to 30 min on FB on average......

• Moderators

It's scary how the ads at the right of the screen do relate to something I like.

I've created ads for Klipsch, and when you set them up, you can target them by demographics and interests pretty easily. As long as you list interests in your profile, you can be targeted. [:)]

• Moderators

Please have someone fix where it says "available at you local dealer" when you click on a series.

That is in the tech's hands. They don't move as quickly as I'd like. Sigh.