Ugggg, i regret selling my rc3 II

SuBXeRo

yes i do, so far i havent had any regrets and this is the first one. Well 2 i suppose. I regret selling my rf-5's since they sounded wonderful with music. But now my rc-3 II since i have kept my rs-3 II surrounds and i have rb-5's in stereo and if i had my rc-3 it would be a surround system. I think i shall be on the hunt now even if it fits in storage. It will be used one day.

I regret selling my rf-5's since they sounded wonderful with music.

Been there, done that.

and not a day goes by where i regret buying them from you. nor do i let opportunities such as these slip away without reminding you.. :D

Isn't there an "ignore" button here somewhere?

lol. with all the speaker deals you find down there, I'm surprised you haven't come across an opportunity to pick up a replacement pair. at least you know they're not getting abused by some punk teenager or traded off for something else. they are in good hands, and you'r welcome to visit them any time you choose. :P

.I've always promoted the 5's and the rc3, very good speakers.

For what little cash it took for me to get my RF-5s combined with how good they sound, I think they're a shockingly good value. Good for me that they were overshadowed by their big brother! I doubt that I'll part with them until they die.

i stand by my notion that the 7's are utterly fantastic for home theater but i feel that the 5's had a, not a warmer sound but more of a natual sound i would say, i would say warmer than the 7's for music using my description.

I will get an rc-3 II again...soon enough haha. I was jealous, i saw a pair of rf-5's for like 300 back in AZ, rar. My last ditch effort to take anything from az comes when my sister grads in may and i fly out htere and she drives home with the system i got her plus whetever i want haha.