Display width of forum? Option to make it wider?

Rippyman

I have dual 22" monitors and my native resolution 1680 wide, about 80% of the photos posted on this site are cut off?

Is there an option to view the forums in a wider format?

I swear it was designed around a 15" monitor at 800x600 resolution...LOL.

I don't believe there is a way to do so. I know I'd love to be able to view the forum in widescreen format on my 22", 1920x1080 monitor myself...

I have dual 22" monitors and my native resolution 1680 wide, about 80% of the photos posted on this site are cut off?

Is there an option to view the forums in a wider format?

I swear it was designed around a 15" monitor at 800x600 resolution...LOL.

I don't believe there is a way to do so. I know I'd love to be able to view the forum in widescreen format on my 22", 1920x1080 monitor myself...

It was designed around a 960px wide content area, pretty much standard.

This is based on a monitor at 1024x768 allowing room for the browser "chrome", scrollbars etc...

A better solution than resizing the whole forum, not everyone has a large monitor, would be to add some javascript that automatically resizes all images in the content area to a specific size if they are too large.

It was designed around a 960px wide content area, pretty much standard.
This is based on a monitor at 1024x768 allowing room for the browser "chrome", scrollbars etc...
A better solution than resizing the whole forum, not everyone has a large monitor, would be to add some javascript that automatically resizes all images in the content area to a specific size if they are too large.

That would work as well, its just way too skinny for todays standards.