What center and surrounds to go with RF7's. Opinions needed

jordan122345

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The speakers in that thread are definitely NOT the RF-7s/RC-7 & RB-75s to which I was referring.

I thought that's what I said? Huh?

Sure but this thread is about the RF-7/RC-7 and along with the RB-75s and I don't think it's a "Buyers market" for those and that seemed like the insinuation for your link. I also don't disagree that deals can be had for ANY speaker if the person needs the money but my point is the upper end Reference (that isn't made in China) normally isn't found at bargain basement prices.

(EDIT: It appears your response to me was when I mentioned it being a "sellers market," on these particular speakers.}

All of this is good advice, but given that so few RC-7s were made and there aren't alot of Original RF-7s being sold it's a sellers market.

With all due respect, I have to kindly disagree. I believe it is still a buyer's market. Although they don't pop up continually, I do see RF-7's and RC-7's pop up all over the country with some frequency. I have no facts to support it but my guess is there were plenty of RC-7's made

• Moderators

my point is the upper end Reference (that isn't made in China) normally isn't found at bargain basement prices.

I'm ok with being abnormal. [;)]

It's all good tkd. We can agree to disagree. [:D] Different viewpoints is all. No offense taken on my part.

my point is the upper end Reference (that isn't made in China) normally isn't found at bargain basement prices.

I'm ok with being abnormal. Wink

It's all good tkd. We can agree to disagree. Big Smile Different viewpoints is all. No offense taken on my part.

Fwiw, I don't think we are that far apart and I agree if you find any of these items at a good price purchase them....I'm looking for another pair of RF-7s in the DFW area at these bargain basement prices to use as surrounds.[:P]