Hey Speakerfritz.....and Mark 1101.........etal.................really...........

crd97086

Why lock it now? The cats are dancing, the dog is getting an education, we have alternative meds; besides we have not had a good "under the bridge dweller" for a while!!! Devil

I'm not advocating a lock rather noting where this is heading. It is fun though (while it lasts).

Why lock it now? The cats are dancing, the dog is getting an education, we have alternative meds; besides we have not had a good "under the bridge dweller" for a while!!! Devil

I'm not advocating a lock rather noting where this is heading. It is fun though (while it lasts).

We are supposed to be here talking about the best we have found gentlemen.....if not.....then tell me why...?

I don't have any particular problems with you expressing your opinions on what's best. On the other hand, it would be wise to prepare for disagreement, and not to take it personally.