Final farewell, and thanks for everything.

zandern

Well tomorrow is my last final. I will be taking down my computer and unfortunately I will have to leave the forum page. My internet at home is way to slow and next year I am moving into an apartment and we might not even get the internet there. I just want to say farewell to everyone here. This is the best forum I have ever seen. I learned so much here and the experience has been great. I do not own any klipsch speakers yet, but I will buy the RF-3II's and RC-3II this summer when I finally make some money. Thanks to all who have answered my "newbie" questions and my annoying questions about the speakers I have yet to own. Also a special good luck to Justin with your condition, I will pray for you and I would also like to say thanks to m00n. I feel that your questions helped me alot and that you seem like a really great guy. I think your wife and my fiance would get along great, they both hate our obsesion with home theater. I will definately go online at least once more to tell everyone how great my new speaker sound when I get them, even if it takes my 5 hours to download the page. Wink.gif

------------------

The 17th school is done, no more forum for me. :(

You'll be back, just as soon as you get a job, buy your speakers, and get a good ISP. Seriously though, congrats on finishing what you started. Hopefully you'll be able to work in the field you studied, and enjoy it. And if you can make enough to live comfortably and indulge your hobbies, what more could you ask for?

Good luck!

------------------

Jim

I have to second what JLOUDER said. In time, when you get a decent connection, you'll be back (I have a feeling this forum is not going anywhere anytime soon). Good luck in what you do.

------------------

Steven Konopa

Fredericksburg, VA

Denon AVR3802 (Reciever)

RF-7 (Fronts)

RC- (Center)

RC- (Rear)

RS- (A Surrounds)

Infinity RS2000.5 (B Surrounds - recycled)

REL Storm III (Subwoofer 1)

Yamaha YST-SW40 (Subwoofer 2 - Recycled)

JVC XV-S65GD (DVD)

Sharp DX-200 (CD - ancient)

Sharp 32 inch (TV)

Sorry to see you go, Zandern... but somehow I think you will be back... if only to discover what to do with which Klipsch when you finally get the cash to play the game.

Higher speed Internet access will be coming to more and more areas and increasing cheaper access rates. Somehow, with all this investment in your education, we all seem to think you will find away. Then maybe you can answer some of those "newbie" questions for the next crop of "newbies" that come along.

So let it be aloha and not goodbye. -HornED

We will be waiting.

DirectTV DSL is coming out with a TRANSMIT AND RECEIVE unit. Get one of those. Jack some cash from someone and buy it!

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

zen....

Dude, whats wrong with a modem. Ya sure they are slower than DSL, cable or what have ya, but these forums are not that graphic intensive. I think you would be suprised at how fast these pages would still come up. Just get yourself a 56K modem if you don't have one. You pages will load just fine dude!

I am glad that my constant need to ask question has helped you out. Like I said some 320 posts ago, in a gaming forum that i hang out it they knicknamed me the Askinator 2000. cwm1.gif.

It's good to ask questions. Thats how you learn things. I just wish I was this persistant back in high school.

Well if you must go, take care of yourself, keep in touch and always BE GOOD TO OTHERS! cwm1.gif

------------------

the m00n system

FRONTS: RF-7

CENTER: RC-7

SURROUNDS: RS-7

SUB: RSW-12

RECEIVER: Harman Kardon AVR 520

DVD: Toshiba SD 3205 (DD, DTS)

TV: Samsung 27" Flatscreen

COMPUTER: ProMedia 4.1

c>Microsoft XBOXc>

f>

This message has been edited by m00n on 05-16-2002 at 11:33 PM

Yeah, you'll find a way to get back here. You'll discover that it's better to have a modem than no access at all. A modem would be tolerable for this forum. I do have confidence that you will be back. If nothing else, stop by once to let us know how your RF purchase goes this summer!

See ya soon!