My woman is wonderful! Pany VT25 for an early B Day present!

Pete H

• Moderators

They sure are, I had to throw the first two back Stick out tongue

Well apparently you did very good with the last choice.

Very nice and covered for 5 years, you did good with both choices. Yes

Yea, but I really wish I could have gotten the full 5 year warranty on her too I mean her picture looks great now but what if it starts looking really bad, or she gets really fuzzy, then what?

I don't know what to tell you about the first part, ? buy more beer ? [:o][:P]

About the fuzzy part, fuzzy is ok, if not there are a few ways to remove fuzz. [:o]

Good luck [:|][;)] I am sure she looks nice, you picked her for something good, besides she would put up with you ? [:D]

They sure are, I had to throw the first two back Stick out tongue

Well apperantly you did very good with the last choice.

Very nice and covered for 5 years, you did good with both choices. Yes

Yea, but I really wish I could have gotten the full 5 year warranty on her too I mean her picture looks great now but what if it starts looking really bad, or she gets really fuzzy, then what?

Putting them on their head for about an hour a day seems to reverse some of the effects of aging.

A razor will help with the fuzz.

I have a great wife also for our 30th annivasary she got me a Onkyo 809,RF-82II,RC-52II and RB-61II.Then due to medical problem had to have right leg at knee amputated on Jan 4th while in rehab she went out and bought me a fully loaded 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab and had it setting in front of house when I got home.

Love my Wife of 30 years

• Moderators

Sorry to hear about the leg, my mother lost the right leg also, it's tough. I hope your young enough or in shape enough to use a prosthetic, either way it's a change you have to go through to really understand, I have been lucky.

Sounds like you got a great wife also, better be nice to her for sure. I kind of know what that feels like it's been 33 years for us, my first and last. [Y]

• Moderators

Putting them on their head for about an hour a day seems to reverse some of the effects of aging.

I sometimes tell my wife what is said here BUT I am NOT going to tell my wife that one, I might look dumb but.....

I sometimes tell my wife what is said here BUT I am NOT going to tell my wife that one, I might look dumb but.....

If it DOES slip out, don't tell her I said it.[:o]

If it DOES slip out, don't tell her I said it.Surprise

And don't tell her that I started it either.