Just ordered up my rc-64ii!!!

Shodrewken

Good stuff, i love it when new Gear arrives in the mail...the only problem is trying to contain yourself as each day goes by...

Seriously though! And I'm the worst too. I constantly keep update the delivery tracking number page in hopes there has been movement, even though it has only been five minutes in between page refreshes.....

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gsxr1000 have you decided if you are gonna Purchase some rf-7ii's?

Yes I am. I am going to pull the trigger any day now but I keep thinking I will find a better deal but it's not looking that way. I contacted Vanns and they said they would match the price ASD quoted me. I'm sure ASD is a great company to deal with but I have dealt with Vanns before and really like their customer service. Since the bstock rc-64ii seems like it's hard to get right now, I am just going to get Astock RF-7ii/RC-64ii. If they are too light next to my dark cabinet, I will be dying or staining them.

When you get all your speakers together it would be great to see some comparison pictures on the finishes to compare side by side. Only one more day for you! For me it's like Christmas when I'm waiting for something in the mail, especially speakers. I'm excited for you. Good luck sleeping tonight.[:D]

Hi Folks,

Question on the wood on B-stock.

Why do B-stock speaker cheaper than A-stock? Just because it the color difference? Or the quality of B-stock wood is somewhat lower quality than A-stock wood that are use on the speaker? When I look at the speaker of both difference grade, both look great except difference in color. Did Klipsch say A-stock speaker have wood with better quality and last longer? Any opinion or knowledge on this?

Difference question.

What type of wire are recommend for floorstanding speaker, center speaker, and surround sound speaker? Size? Gauge? Length?

I am saving $$$ for this system and learn as much as I can before I make my purchase hopefully the end of this year. I would like to get thing to work the first time without headache, but the fun and knowledge is in trials and errors right folks?

Guest Anonymous

Good stuff, i love it when new Gear arrives in the mail...the only problem is trying to contain yourself as each day goes by...

Seriously though! And I'm the worst too. I constantly keep update the delivery tracking number page in hopes there has been movement, even though it has only been five minutes in between page refreshes.....

Well you better off than me, i dont have my tracking number yet...still being made i guess...argh.

Thanks guys! They are the B-stock cherry finish and I just love the color. When I called Mike yesterday he said the finish could be anything because they were so low on the

b-stock color. I didn't realize how much of a beast this center channel is. It's sheer mass is gonna require that I wall mount my tv now, which isn't so bad, it should look nice when it's all said and done.

Thanks guys! They are the B-stock cherry finish and I just love the color. When I called Mike yesterday he said the finish could be anything because they were so low on the
b-stock color. I didn't realize how much of a beast this center channel is. It's sheer mass is gonna require that I wall mount my tv now, which isn't so bad, it should look nice when it's all said and done.

That is a thing of beuaty! Very nice! Have you seen the Astock cherry in person and if so, how much lighter was it then yours?

congrats again. do me one favor, move those 7's an inch or so away from that big table. i keep seeing dents in the sides of the speakers

yeah I hear ya, the opening on the right is so small its kind of a necessary evil for it being so close, I'll have to see if I can make some sort of padding on the entertainment so avoid possible dents.