F.S: k-horns in light oak

jks20

Well I'm moving and these have to go. These K-horns are light oak and I purchased them from the original owner in January of this year. They are mid 80's vintage with consecutive serial numbers. My asking price is $1700. The only mark on either speaker is a circle on the top of one where someone sat something on it, but it is nothing that could not be oiled out I just have not had the time. Let me know if you are interested and feel free to call me at 1-260-854-9319

ask for Justin. I'm located in northern Indiana about 20 minutes from Michigan area code 46784

Mike,

Been a while since I have visted the board. I just got done with finals. I love the k-horns and the system I put together, but I'm moving out of the house at the end of summer and these will not fit the new space. Going to have to downsize even though I went threw alot to get these. One day I will own a pair again as they are in my opion the best used or new speaker for the money. I'm just glad I finally got a chance to listen to music the way it truly sounds. I went through alot of equipment in the last few months and the best I heard with these speakers was SET. I didn't think at first the low power would be enough for my musical tastes, but in the end it the k-horns and set amp was a match made in heaven. Well got to go but I will stay in touch.

Justin

Justin,

I'm very much interested in your K-Horns. Hope to receive those pics soon. My second message contains an alternate email address for me as well.

Mike,

I've been away for the past few days, but glad you mentioned me. Don't know how much competion there is, but the location is definately a winner.

Wes

------------------

KLIPSCH IS MUSICf>

My Systems f>s>c>

Danny,

Not to confident that a sale will occur, as I haven't received sufficient info from the seller. Should I do find Klipschorns in the near future, I've only considered selling my RF-3's, RC-3, Quartets and a KG2.2V Center. The Quartets and Center are Walnut Oil Finish. I have other speakers (Pioneer CS-88A's & Advent Baby's) & assorted electronics that will be sold as well.

Wes

------------------

KLIPSCH IS MUSICf>

My Systems f>s>c>