Banning

Guest Webmaster

Guest Webmaster

I really do not like having to ban people on this forum and delete posts but it is something I felt had to be done. I gave forresthump the opportunity to clean up the posts himself and he refused so I was forced to ban him and delete his posts.

With so much going on at Klipsch these days, I do not have that much time to read these forums regularly, which is why I jumped into this situation a little later than I would have liked. The only reason I knew this was going on was because I received several emails complaining specifically about forresthump and his posts.

So please, everyone just let this situation die and get back to talking about kick *** speakers! If anyone wants to discuss this situation further, then email me: webmaster@klipsch.com

Webmaster:

When someone is banned from this forum, do you do that whole thing that uses cookies/computer ID so they cannot even access this forum, or will he just be back as ForrestRump in a few days?

I am extreamly happy with the way you run this forum, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

I'm with you all the way.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

I'll miss the little guyFrown.gif, NOT!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!

Justin, almost 7000 posts, WOWEek.gif!

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

quote:

Originally posted by kenratboy:

Justin, almost 7000 posts, WOW
Eek.gif
!

What happens when/if I make it to 10,000 posts? Please let it be a set of Heritage speakers Smile.gif hehe

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

WM, trouble is you also deleted my remarks in favor of Forrest and the case for fair play. I think you committed a total injustice in that you forced him into

a corner.

First you asked him to simply delete the posts hisself or you would do it? Why didn't you just delete the posts yourself instead of assuming the position of a hand spanking school marm with ruler in hand? You never mentioned banning him until Forrest apparently bested you by simply citing his rights. Did you forget you initially gave him two options: remove the posts/pics or I will do it? I don't get this at all.

Now the dweebs have free rein to bash him just as they always have, but Forrest has no right to present a countering opinion?

Klipsch has lost my business over this. I will instead

get JBL Pro over the new Klipsch Horns. I don't do business with companies that think they're so large and grand that the individual consumer doesn't matter all that much.

I can see where you and Jason the Kid bond so easily. What are you about 2 Years older. LOL Trouble with computer nerds is they obviously don't have much for people skills.

But don't get too comfortable forum dweebs. ForrestHump has allies. Wink.gif

------------------

live long & prosper

Guest Webmaster

cybergeek,

You can try to insult me and threaten everyone on this board but I'm not going to reverse my decision. Keep trying to push this issue further if you want, but if you continue heading down the path that you seem to be currently (i.e. making threats), you also will be banned. So take my advice and let this issue die. That goes for everyone.