Free Forresthump

cybergeek

quote:

Originally posted by Flason:

Is that why the fish smell the way they do?
cwm17.gif

no not quite Smile.gif

sort of yes, but not really. the area known as the middle east is the land found in the middle of the eastern world, compared to america

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am intrugued by these "Greek lesbians"

This thread is rocking!

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

don't you wish you had taken Latin? Smile.gif Those greeks, what an imagination...

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

quote:

Originally posted by justin_tx_16:

no not quite
Smile.gif

sort of yes, but not really. the area known as the middle east is the land found in the middle of the eastern world, compared to america

cwm15.gifMain Entry: <1>mid·dle

Pronunciation: 'mi-d&l

Function: adjective

Etymology: Middle English middel, from Old English; akin to Old English midde

Date: before 12th century

1 : equally distant from the extremes : MEDIAL, CENTRAL <the middle house in the row>

2 : being at neither extreme : INTERMEDIATE

3 : capitalized a : constituting a division intermediate between those prior and later or upper and lower <Middle Paleozoic> b : constituting a period of a language or literature intermediate between one called Old and one called New or Modern <Middle Dutch>

4 : of a verb form or voice : typically asserting that a person or thing both performs and is affected by the action represented ************************************************************************** Main Entry: <3>east

Function: noun

Date: before 12th century

1 a : the general direction of sunrise : the direction toward the right of one facing north b : the compass point directly opposite to west

2 : capitalized a : regions lying to the east of a specified or implied point of orientation b : regions having a culture derived from ancient non-European especially Asian areas cwm15.gif You mean to say Middle Eastern is not and middle east is, right? cwm1.gif

i was referring to the Greeks imaginative writings, horses that talked, people that flew, bird women that had a... err... constant mr monthly...

Lesbia was a real island.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

quote:

Originally posted by justin_tx_16:

Lesbia was a real island.

An island I must Must MUST visit 21.gif

------------------

m00nsCinema to be

the m00n system

FRONTS: RF-7

CENTER: RC-7

SURROUNDS: RS-7

SUB: RSW-12

RECEIVER: Harman Kardon AVR 520

DVD: Toshiba SD 3205 (DD, DTS)

TV: Samsung 27" Flatscreen

COMPUTER: ProMedia 4.1

c>Microsoft XBOXc>

f>

quote:

Originally posted by m00n:

An island I must Must MUST visit
21.gif

do a search for The Island of Lesbia... if you can find the real thing, and not some Gay/Lesbian Disney cruise haha, you should play the lotto tonight Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

quote:

Originally posted by speed3:

Not to be a dork or anything, Justin, but Latin was spoken and written by the Romans. Wow, I can't believe I just posted that!!

yes... and you study greek and roman mythology in Latin. The Romans got a lot of their mythology and culture from the greeks when they captured them and turned them into slaves. Little did they know but it would be the Greeks that lead them to be the strongest power in the world at their time. The Greeks served as the teachers. A teacher that was Roman or otherwise was not considered one of the truely great teachers. Law, rhetoric, numbers, and how to be a man in society were all taught by Greek rhetors.

No, the birds were not pissed... well, as long as you did not mess with anything on their island. They had their period 24/7. A nice fluid ran constantly from their groin area. Virgil was a very descriptive writer Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support