Got a RC-64, looking for RF-63 or RF-83, but...

eagle98

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my TV speakers are broke now. I tried hooking up an old xbox to it for some semi-nostalgiac gaming and couldn't get any sound. When I pushed the volume on the remote, the TV came up with a message saying "Not Available". If I turned the speakers off in the settings on the TV, I can't find anywhere in the menus to turn them back on lol. I'm sure they sound like crap anyway.

Grats on your purchase. Still waiting for those pics btw :P Glad to hear they are working out for you so far. The RF-83's don't disappoint.

I got the 83s and the 64 from USNRET today.

That was a pretty easy drive to get what I've been wanting.

I set them up and they sound amazing!!

I'm using my old Bose acoustimass subwoofer for bass right now, and even with that little POS, the system sounds frickin sweet!

I need a real subwoofer now.

Thanks.

I'll post pics when I get everything set up. I still need some surrounds. The RS-7s were a bit too big for my walls.

Anyone got some old RS-62s or RS-52s they want to sell me?

Eagle

Man, that was some quick shipping [Y] Those beasts should serve you well for many years to come! As others have said if you're feeling that the RS-7's are too big, you'll be in a shock for the RS-52's and 62's, they make the 7 look small in comparison. Have you considered a smaller Reference bookshelf speaker as a surround? How's your listening area laid out? If you give us an idea with what space you're working with maybe we can help recommend an appropriate side speaker.

Man, that was some quick shipping

No shipping required; I'ma Silverado Man, I haul Klipsch.

Seriously, it only took a couple of hours to meet halfway.

Well shoot that's even better! That's cool you were able to do that for him. Were you guys able to have a listening session while you were there?