K 402 with the JBL 2441 driver?

JL Sargent

Mech,

Yes, you can purchase the K-402 with a K-69 driver. It is an assembly with a designation of:KPT 402 HF w K60 Driver and has an SKU number assigned to it. For clarification, I just mentioned that the HF Horn is normally sold with a Base Bin and is not usually sold seperately, but it CAN be purchased as a seperate item.

Hope that made some sense......................

Can the K510 be ordered with the K1133 driver?

I know they're not supposed to go together but I've already got the 69. I figured if I ever finished out the MWM system I would need the K402/K1133 (and I don't have the 1133) as well as the K510/69 (and I don't have a K510)

So my sneaky way of filling the void would be to try to buy the K510 with the 1133 hanging off the back!

Hi WC, accurate info is my goal as well, so please accept this info in that context.

The 402 with an 1132 is called a KPT-402-MF, don't know the SKU.

The Grand-HF-T is a 510 with a K-69, hence the "HF",

Makes sense since the 402 with the 1133 is a midrange unit.

I would not think there would be a SKU ready made for the 510 with an 1133 since nobody would order that to use as is.

Mike,

Tthe KPT 402 MF has the 1132, the KPT 402 HF has the K 69 for those two applications. The Grand HF-T (510/1133) that I have listed has an SKU assigned to it. I don't think they spell out in the literature on the larger Cinema speakers what is actually driving the 510 in the HF applications. They use the K 1133 for HF on the 402 in the KPT 942-4-T application, so it could be anyboty's guess. It is my understanding that if an SKU has not been assigned, they will not mix/match. Again, you may have found something different. They have a lot of different combinations in the larger Cinema speakers. That is the latest information that I have and if it has changed in the last few months, I have not been notified.

Anyway, I don't want to sidetrack the thread any further. If you or Richard would like to discuss it further, please PM or email me.

The KPT-402-MF uses the 1133, a midrange driver, the KPT-402-HF uses the 1132, a high frequency driver, there could be an SKU for a KPT-402-MF/ Grand-HF-T combination, but it would not have an 1133 on the 510, the 1133 would be on the 402. The KPT-942-T and KPT-942-4-T both use the KPT-402-HF which is as above the 402 with an 1132 driver. As mentioned above, they will mix and match, that is the beauty of the pro cinema line.