32 year wait - pics

H-D Rider

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats , I heard Belles for the first time in 1979 and it took me 26 years before I acquired my first pair .

Wow... that took a long time....
Well , I had to wait for my means to catch up with my wants if ya know what I mean .
I do understand...

Sunburnwilly, would like to upgrade networks. I have the ab`s from what I have read they are at the bottom of the list. what would you or the guy`s recommend . my belles are 1983 yr, Also going to use mr bob`s ct 125 tweeters. any other thoughts from belle tweekers

Sunburnwilly, would like to upgrade networks. I have the ab`s from what I have read they are at the bottom of the list. what would you or the guy`s recommend . my belles are 1983 yr, Also going to use mr bob`s ct 125 tweeters. any other thoughts from belle tweekers

Hi newtune , I got your pm and will respond to it tomorrow when I have some time . "Just got in from work and have some things to do before I crash." The AB's are at the bottom of the list for Belle crossovers but definitely play around with them before upgrading . They will make some interesting bookends down the road . Here is a pic of the DeanG Super AA's in my front 3 just to give you an idea of the visual differences .

Posted Image

Congrats on your new babies. When u move up to k-horns I'll be at your house in 20 mins to buy your belles. They are probably the closest pair to my house. I'm jealous as a green eyed monster. Best wishes . Your christmas should be plenty merry !! Good for you. Nothing is more fun than finding the sweet spot with New speakers. I drive my wife nuts getting up and moving things an inch this way then back every 2 minutes. Oh joy !

Hi newtune , I got your pm and will respond to it tomorrow when I have some time . "Just got in from work and have some things to do before I crash." The AB's are at the bottom of the list for Belle crossovers but definitely play around with them before upgrading . They will make some interesting bookends down the road . Here is a pic of the DeanG Super AA's in my front 3 just to give you an idea of the visual differences .

07.jpg

Those are the best Klipsch heritage (khorn, belle, lascala) crossover design I have ever heard. They just plain sound natural. My set were built with huge Auricaps for the large 40uf and Audiocap thetas for the rest. I believe the actual parts cost on mine were over $600 and worth every penny IMHO

Those are the best Klipsch heritage (khorn, belle, lascala) crossover design I have ever heard. They just plain sound natural. My set were built with huge Auricaps for the large 40uf and Audiocap thetas for the rest. I believe the actual parts cost on mine were over $600 and worth every penny IMHO

Thanks , they have served me well for the past 7 years . I was going for a more expensive build at the time but Dean was having trouble getting the better caps . So the 3 in the pic only set me back $560.00 shipped . Maybe Dean was just pacifying me at the time when he reminded me of the law of diminished returns . I was certainly ready to throw more cash at them/him ;) .