How about a little hat karma?

jhoak

I don't remember when or why I got this. I'm generally not a hat wearer except when I'm out carving large chunks out of fairways. Even then a black hat is a really bad idea under the Florida sun.

Here's the deal. If you'd like the hat PM me your name and email address (no I'm not harvesting). I'll enter it in to a spreadsheet and on Wednesday 2/20/13 I'll have Excel generate a random number from the pool of entries. If your number comes up a few days later you'll be styling in a never been worn Newegg / Sony hat at absolutely no cost to you delivered by USPS First Class Mail.

Please note that this is being posted at the three forums that I frequent the most. Entering from each of the forms will only get you one entry. CONUS entries only please. I can't afford international shipping.

Yes... It has a little schmutz on it in the picture. It's been in a box for a while. I'll dust it off prior to shipping.

Posted Image

Thanks for playing!