Klipsch RS-62 II

gsxr970

If anyone is selling a pair of RS-62 II PLEASE let me know. My friend MichaelandKlipsch has talked me into going with 4 RS-62 II's instead of going with RB's for my rear speakers. Sorry I'm new to this forum, or any Forum for that matter. So if I posted this in the wrong place let me know and I'll re-post in in the correct place.

Thanks,

Chad

Chad,

Welcome to the forums. First off, if MichaelandKlipsch was my friend and he lived close by I would just go watch movies at his house as awesome as his theater is!! You did post in the right place but for better results you should edit your title and put WTB (want to buy) in the front, that way people looking to sell there's know you are looking and not selling like them. Just out of curiosity, what is the rest of your system?

There is a seller offering open box RS-62 II's on ebay for $399.92 each shipped and currently has 3 available. If I hadn't just bought 2 RS-62 1st gen's off of MichaeandKlipsch I just may have jumped on them. Now I am definitely committed to finding 2 more matching 1st gen RS-62's.

Mr. Clean, he doesn't live close by, and yet I'm still considering buying a plane ticket just to watch movies at his house!!! I'm trying to calculate how many movie tickets I'd have to buy at a theater to break even on my plane ticket!!! WTF, am I trying to figure that out for, I can just have an accountant do that for me. lmfao