Can't we all just get along?

Youthman

• Moderators

(Dang. Amy gets better looking every passing year)

Yes she does

Amy don't think we don't notice how your always hiding behind someone in pictures or not in them at all, can't blame you knowing this group, but you are looking great in the rare pic we see.

I think Bigfoot is photographed more than Amy.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(Dang. Amy gets better looking every passing year)

Yes she does

Amy don't think we don't notice how your always hiding behind someone in pictures or not in them at all, can't blame you knowing this group, but you are looking great in the rare pic we see.

I think Bigfoot is photographed more than Amy.

What is also true is the young fellow next to Amy... He's growing up (and it happens so fast)!

Youthman, be down your way next month...

You are welcome to drop by. :)

Everyone party at Youthman's this Saturday ....... Ya hooooo!!! [:)]

Tell all your friends,,,,, and bring your own booze. Youth doesn't drink so he won't have any there [:P]

• Moderators

Everyone party at Youthman's this Saturday ....... Ya hooooo!!! Smile

I'm ok with that. Just gotta let my wife go out shopping (she really doesn't care for loud music at all).

Tell all your friends,,,,, and bring your own booze. Youth doesn't drink so he won't have any there Stick out tongue

This is true but I make some wicked sweet tea. [:P]

I'm ok with that. Just gotta let my wife go out shopping (she really doesn't care for loud music at all).

Tell all your friends,,,,, and bring your own booze. Youth doesn't drink so he won't have any there Stick out tongue

This is true but I make some wicked sweet tea. Stick out tongue

Is it ok if a contingent of "Klipsch" Texans come to the gathering? We will bring beverages for everyone.

NorthDakotaCowboys.jpg

I agree I absolutely love this forum. Sorry for being away for a while just got crazy with work and the theater room finally. Of any forum I have been a part of this has become my favorite 100%. I think we should just assimilate the other forums to be like ours. Resistance is futile!

Texans means whiskey and bourbon im in!

This is true but I make some wicked sweet tea. Stick out tongue

Is it ok if a contingent of "Klipsch" Texans come to the gathering? We will bring beverages for everyone.

NorthDakotaCowboys.jpg

They better bring a lot, we're expecting a very large crowd. [;)]

Posted Image

I'll bring a couple gallons of bubba tea (sweet tea and bourbon). Don't knock it till you try it. It's awesome.

I'll give it a try....

It sounded like the combo would be terrible the first time I heard about it. It didn;t take long to get hooked.

Can you get Red Diamond sweet tea in the grocery store up where you live? It comes in plastic gallon jugs like milk and is in the refrigerated section.

I'll bring a couple gallons of bubba tea (sweet tea and bourbon). Don't knock it till you try it. It's awesome.

I'll give it a try....

It sounded like the combo would be terrible the first time I heard about it. It didn;t take long to get hooked.

Can you get Red Diamond sweet tea in the grocery store up where you live? It comes in plastic gallon jugs like milk and is in the refrigerated section.

I haven't seen it, but I'll start looking...

I haven't seen that one, Gold Peak sweet tea has been my favorite store bought tea since I discovered it about 2 years ago... I'll try the bourbon version so bring plenty of extra. [;)]

You can invite all you want but I only have 6 theater seats and I get the front center. Guess the others can listen to it from outside the house. Stick out tongue

No need to worry about theater size.... My guy's will come a few days early and get things going....

barn-raising11.jpg?w=444&h=290

You can invite all you want but I only have 6 theater seats and I get the front center. Guess the others can listen to it from outside the house. Stick out tongue

Not to worry.... My guy's will come a few days early and get things going....

Great,,,,, here's what we'll need. [:)]

Posted Image

Not to worry.... My guy's will come a few days early and get things going....

Great,,,,, here's what we'll need. Smile

cal-jam21.jpg

Well then... ok... We can expand on this concept... We may have to rotate folks on the hour....

Home-Theatre-Seat-Layout.jpg

• Moderators

I knew the guys in this forum were genuinely nice but you fellas are in a class of your own. I think we will be friends for life after the construction. I'll even give up my front row seat when you come to visit.

• Moderators

You aren't fooling anyone Boxx. You know Hoarders took those pics of your kitchen when they did a story on you last month. You are still struggling with denial but we are here to help you through it. [:P]