Rf-63's in Texas for $650!!

K5SS

He also has an RC-52 for sale:

Note: I also have a Klipsch RC-52 center channel speaker that I will
sell for an additional $190.00 with purchase of these speakers.

BACK OFF EVERYONE!! These hopefully will be mine if I can talk the guy into shipping them. Or if a member is close they could help me out..... I have emailed the guy a few days ago and got a response today finally. He is talking to the shipping company. There is a pair by me locally that I can get for cheaper but I really want the cherry ones.

Well they are not rf-63's after all. After asking about shipping he found out they are 83's

Here's your chance to squash any "what ifs". Is the price secure at $650.00 after his discovery? Cherry RF-83's for $650.00 would be awesome.

Bill

Looks like he upped the price to $950 once he realized they were 83's and still doesn't want to ship. Scrappy, if you can get black 63's local for less than $650 I'd jump on that. Local is always a huge plus on these big guys. Use them until you find cherry 63's or 83's. At that price you shouldn't lose any money when you want to sell them. The cherry is nice, but I think klipsch lost some points with the black plastic front.

I have his number he "said" I could have them for same price since he felt really bad for getting me so excited. He's a nice guy but I would still have to pay a couple hundred to get em to me. So although a great price it gets me no closer to my LCR setup that I'm after. I can get some black 63's by me for a trade and I'm gonna try to get his rsw-15 as well just to have it for the future if I want it for something. And if I do t well then I'll sell it on here.