list of CD box sets for sale / trade (im looking for headphone amp and or dac)

joessportster

Hello All

To start i have to tell you all i will only be able to check email / private messages 2 or 3 times a week so for faster responses it is best to text or call me at 7one7-88one-9zero83.

I am selling these with shipping included in the price. Shipping will be via prioroty mail flat rate (USA ONLY), I can discount shipping for multiple orders as long as they fit in 1 box,

Most of these were played / ripped once and returned to there sleeves / boxes so are in near mint condition, all the boxes are complete with any books, liner notes etc... that they came with and all are in great shape.

Im not selling new sealeed off the shelf so you may find an imperfection from normal VERY CAREFUL handeling / storage.

If your looking for a mint box or jewell case etc... please buy elsewhere. I dont have time to deal with the anal types complaining about a 1mm shelf scuff.

With that said these are all very very nice and i will note any issues i see so here goes the list

2. The Beatles, Stereo Box set (145.00 shipped via priority mail, USA ONLY)

4. Pete Townshend, Lifehouse Chronicle (outer box cover has some wwear, and inner book glue has allowed the pages to slide down about 1/8 inch.
all the pages are intact and still togeather, its just the cover / spine is not lined up perfectly with the pages, could have been a press error
not necessarily a glue issue just want people to be aware as this is a very rare box set only available through Pete Townshends web site and
value has gone consistently up (190.00 shipped via priority mail USA ONLY)

5. John Mellencamp, on the rural route (55.00 shipped via priority mail USA ONLY)

8. Eagles 1972-1999 selected wirks, and limited edition 6 album box set, your buying both (55.00 shipped via priority mail USA ONLY)

9. Oasis singles whats the story morning glory and definately maybe ( whats the story has a broken hinge on the hard plastic box
there are 5 discs in each box pretty rare) your buying both sets ( 65.00 shipprd via priority mail USA ONLY)

11. Kiss Alive 1975 -2006 still sealed (20.00 shipped via priority mail, USA ONLY)

13. Tom petty and heartbreakers, Live Anthology, & Dave Brubeck Time out, take 5 your buying both(25.00 shipped via priority mail USA ONLY)

14. Pink Floyd, Pulse & Umma Gumma your buying both (battery removed from pulse to keep it from corroding) (25.00 shipped via priority mail USA ONLY)

15. this is a lot of 3 box sets, (Yes in a word), (Kenny G, Japan import), (Trans siberian orchestra, Christmas trilogy), (35.00 shipped via priority mail)

16. this is a lot of 2 sets ( ELO Flashback, and Tina Turner collected recordings) (25.00 shipped via priority mail USA ONLY)

17. this is a lot of 3 sets (Beck Guero, SR Vaughan and double trouble(book came loose), tom petty runnin down a dream) (35.00 shipped via prioroty mail)

18. this is a country 4 box sets (2 garth brooks, 1 reba mcintyre, and carpenters) (25.00 shipped via priority mail USA ONLY)

19. Radiohead holland import 7 albums (45.00 shipped via priority mail USA ONLY)

now if someone were interested in the whole lot i will sell all for 850.00 shipping included via priority mail to USA ONLY.
also im looking for a headphone amp and a dac prefer tube but will listen to any offers

Again i can only check email and private messages about 2 or 3 times a week, so calling or texting is best my number is 7one7-88one-9zero83.
also i no longer have a paypal account so pmt is via checck or money order

Thanks for looking Joe