Asking for help, Wife needs radioactive iodine treatment

Jim, My families thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I believe what goes around, comes around. I can't afford to buy anything right now, but I would be willing to give a donation (not charity) so you can afford the co-pay. When I was in the military and raising 2 kids on my own, I relied on Navy Relief in times of need. The only payback that they wanted was a thank you.

Them wives just find ways to make us husbands nervous. 12-14 years ago my wife had these horrible dibilitating migranes we thought something was really wrong.

It would put her in bed for 3-12 hours at a time. Pretty scary for a while but she seemed to get some hormone thing back in order and rarely gets them.

Stay positive, good things happen to those who smile.

I just got home from work, and coming here really made my day, thank you very much to all here on the BB.

John, thank you for the amps, that really helped me out, more than you know!

Ill call you this week!

I also forfit all purchasing toys for a while!

As far as its looking, i can keep my chorus both pair, the academy, and the KLF-C7.

Also my outlaw, i love that thing LOL!

So, in the long run, ill be just fine!

The RS-32s can go, im waiting for Justin, or anyone who wants them for $300.00 let me know!

My wife also deeply thanks everyone here, and i was just told ill get it all back, but better!

Anyone want 4 chorus LOL LOL!

Warm Regards

Jim and Glenda

i will call him tomorrow.

cheers! sleep well, eat well, listen well.... well do everything good well and everything bad not so well and everything in between, well, you know how well to do it whether it is really well or not so well or not well at all is, well i guess it is you decision, or choice if you will, or well,i guess your perogative.

it is late, give me a break Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>