Asking for help, Wife needs radioactive iodine treatment

OK

I got hit hard here and need to sell the following

3 Dynaco 120 excellent working 2 channel amps $350.00 (SOLD)

Cornwall woofer (SOLD) $75.00

RS-3 2s $300.00 ill just put my chorus back on rear!

Possibly my outlaw if needed! (No the outlaw stays)

Possibly my academy if needed!

1 6 and a half inch copper cone mid woofer for a RP-3, and woofer for the sub $100.00

I need to get the treatment for my wife, so contact me!

Regards /Jim

This message has been edited by Jim Cornell on 06-25-2002 at 12:01 AM

a friend of mine might want to help you out with the RS-3's. let me contact him, but if anyone offers you anything, go with them, he will be your backup if you need it. in other words, don't wait for me if someone makes an offer.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

does she have hyperthyroidism? (hyper actve thyroid).

if so, this treatment has wonderful results quite often and no real side effects, this is all from memory of a trop to Baylor College of Medicine.

Good luck, she is in my prayers.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

We are dealing with thyroid cancer, right now she is hypo thyriod, untill after the radioactive iodine, then she can finally have the synthriod medicine!

She is living with an out of control thyroid, attitude, sex drive , everything the thyroid controls normally, is waco!

And hair loss due to no thyroid!

This should be the last step, we hope, i just knew we wouldnt be ready for it, so i have to sacrifice some, tax return will replace this LOL!

Maybe even better!

Regards Jim

Have you looked at supplimental insurance like AFLAC?

aflac_logo.gif

quote:

At AFLAC, our insurance policies help supplement primary health plans by providing

direct-to-the-policyholder cash benefits, unless the insured chooses otherwise, to fill gaps in traditional health insurance coverage, such as deductibles, out-of-pocket expenses and loss of earning power, among others.

In 1958 we introduced one of the world's first cancer expense insurance policies. Today we have expanded our insurance coverage to include accident/disability, cancer, short-term disability, hospital intensive care, hospital confinement indemnity, long-term care, specified health event, life and dental.

When a covered individual is diagnosed with cancer, this plan provides benefits for hospital confinement, radiation and chemotherapy and surgery, among others. In addition, AFLAC will pay a First Occurrence Benefit when a covered individual is first diagnosed as having internal cancer. Benefits are determined by state, but may include:

Hospital confinement

Radiation and chemotherapy

National Cancer Institute (NCI) evaluation/consultation

Plus many others

maybe a little late now, but just good info for people in the future, i think we have it.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

Jim,

So very sorry to hear about your wife. If circumstances require you to sell your academy, please let me know. I know that this may be a hard one to part with, so I would certainly be agreeable to selling it back your way when times improve (I need a rear effects to match the rest of my HT, it's not a must have for me...it's an "I'd like to have.").

Let me know and best of luck.

Kevin

------------------

Two Channel System:

Klipsch Fortes (1988)

Jolida 202a

Rega Planet

Denon DP 3000 tt (Stax tonearm; Grado Gold cart.)

This message has been edited by kev313 on 06-24-2002 at 01:24 PM

Academy is still possible, also the oak KLF-C7

Ill let you know!

If so, i want to heresy the center, rear center, and rears anyway!

Down the road!

Lets see, black academy, on the BB, i got a good deal on it SO

If i have to sell it, ill ask ?

See its hard!

Ill let you know

Jim

My dad had thyroid cancer about 8 years ago, and he had some mild radiation treatment (take a pill, in a room for a few days, no side effects) and had part of one removed. He had to take a pill daily forever, but thats NOTHING. There are/were NO side effects.

My best wishes. Be glad you live in America in this day and age. You should be able to beat this thing and get on with life.

Best wishes again!!!

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

I had Hyperthyriodism, me and the wife were made for each other ! LOL

I had the pill i know, im not trying to put my problem out on the web,

I need the CO-PAY in order to have this done, if something happens to my wife, ill be raising 3 kids alone, so id sell my house if need be LOL!

She already had surgery, having both thyroids removed!

Things are looking better already, im coming up with a deal for the academy and the KLF-C7 anyway, id like to actually swap these 2 for a set of heresys! In walnut if possible!

Ill tell you what,

Why dont you guys make me an offer on the black academy, and the KLF-C7 i bought new in oak, and ill take it from there, ill have plenty to buy heresys, and have more twards my wife!

Jim

This message has been edited by Jim Cornell on 06-24-2002 at 02:33 PM

Jim,

Sorry to hear about your wife's illness.

FWIW my wife had/has the same problem. Her Thyroid was removed and she took the radiation therapy. Everything is fine now, no problmes as long as she takes the synthroid. Thyroid cancer is one of the "good ones" pretty easy to treat.

Y'all are in our prayers.

Regards!