Quick, simple and maybe stupid qustion.

Salvador

I was just wondering if I should tilt my RF 52 II in? How do most of you have yours set up? I use my system for both HT and listining to music. Music right now is in stereo because my SACD/ DVD audion player is no longer working. Im saving for Oppo. Anyways I know its always up to the listiner, but what is ideal and what is recomended?

First off the setup look great. With them that close together you may not need to toe them in as they look really good straight like that. How far back would you say you sit from the front of the horns? If you are a good bit back say at least 10 ft id say leave them but if you are closer maybe 8ft or so id toe them in. In my old set up I toed my 83 in towards me and I got great results. But they were very far apart almost 14ft. They provided better imaging and the sound stage seamed more seamless to me. If you dont mind the look of toeing them in you prob. will get a little better results, Again great looking set up.

• Moderators

I don't really remember but your welcome and glad it's working out. Just so you know, the "adjusting" can never end. [:o]

There are many different opinions on how this stuff can go, I try to help when I can so others don't make the same mistakes I did, many here did the same thing for me and saved me a lot of headaches and money.