SOLD- Klipsch RF-63 pair ($750.00)

DC3

Up for sale are my RF-63's. I recently purchased RF-7ii's. Very nice condition and sound fantastic. Local pick up. No boxes so no shipping (sorry). When I figure out how to post pix....I'll post them.

Thanks for your interest!

Thank you very much Boxx and Youthman. I've really enjoyed reading and learning from everyone.

I upgraded my home theater last year with RF-82ii fronts, RC-64ii, and RS-52ii, but I fell in love with the 63's when I heard them at a dealer here in Louisville. When I brought them home, I heard details in music/movies that I didn't hear with the RF-82ii. So definitely an upgrade IMO. The only reason I went with the 7ii was to have a matching system. The 63's sound is very detailed, bass is deep, and they just plain look cool!

It was a tough decision....I come from the school of thought that "if it aint broke don't fix it", but a matching set eventually won. The 63's will definitely make someone very happy.

Thanks for the well wishes.

We were planning a trip to Kentucky this week for Saturday's big race card, but some unexpected problems arose so we had to cancel our plans. It would have been hard to drive back without those. Oh well.

They look very nice! I am sure you won't have them long.

Mark

• Moderators

DC, you have a beautiful room and a very sweet setup. I too am curious about your subs. Those look sick!

Also, we are looking for an entertainment center similar to yours. Where did you get yours? It looks very nice.

They are actually dual Seaton Submersive F2's (which do look a lot like the captivator S2's and use a very similar 2400 watt plate amp). I initially had 2 Klipsch SW-112, which sounded pretty darn good, but my media room (with Bar and Pool table) is about 50' long, 18' wide, and 9' tall (basically a rectangle with the viewing/listening area encompassing 18' in the center). The F2's are incredible and have little difficulty filling this space. In addition to being very powerful, they are super musical. I looked at a number of different manufacturers (including JTR, SVS, and HSU-all highly regarded), but after talking to Mark Seaton, I was sold. Thanks for your compliment!

Youthman, The manufacturer is Elite Industries (google Elite Industries and look at their model numbers in the 900's). They look nice and are decently built (mine has made 3 moves and has remained in the lineup for 7 years). They are load rated for 220lbs. If I remember, I didn't pay very much for it (maybe $500). I'll try to take a closer pix of mine so you can see more detail and how the components fit tomorrow morning. Hope this helps!

Night.