anybody able to draw in auto cad

I have some plans for a turntable cut out, I was asking Gothover if he can make me a cutout with his cnc machine. He said if someone could draw it in a autocad file it would be no problem. So I am looking for someone to draw it in auto cad so he can cut it out. Let me know if you can I am sure we might be able to work something out.

thanks

Do it in Visio and save it as DWG.

Dave

PS - Another option if you want to take the time is to go to lynda.com and sign up for a 30 day trial. That will get you access to Autocad training. I am assuming this is a fairly straightforward plan if it's just a cut plan. Take such training as required to get started, then install an Autocad trial version. You should be able to get it done in 30 days. Just a thought...

I took autocad back in highschool in the late 90's and I mean late 90's. I did very well in that class, but for some reason I have a heck of a time with Google sketch up. Some of the programs you guys talk about I have no idea what it is you are talking about. I will have to Google some of them, as I am all ways looking for ways to draw up some of the plans I have in my head such as my HT/rec room.

Ron I might take you up on your offer.

Here is the file

Google has sold Sketchup to Trimble Navigation, but the good news is they still offer a free version. My nephew worked for them when Google purchased them, but he stayed with Google when they sold it off. It's a great program.

Bruce

Ron I might take you up on your offer.

Here is the file

Good plan. Looking at that file, you need a qualified person to draw it. SketchUp has it's uses, but extreme accuracy isn't one of them.

It COULD be done in Illustrator or Visio, but it isn't the tool that counts but the skill of the draftsman. Wait on Ron...

Dave