• Announcements

• Chad

Login Help   08/01/16

IMPORTANT: Member accounts now use your display name (the handle that is displayed next to your posts, which may have been different from your username on the old forums) for logging in. If you have forgotten your display name or password, you can click the "forgot password" link and have your display name emailed to you with an option to also reset your password.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
opusk2k9

CF- 4 Klipsch speakers and Yamaha receiver - $600 (Savage, MN)

11 posts in this topic

Original owner, I bought these speaker around 1995 for the sale price
of $2,000 for the pair and a yamaha receiver for $ 800 . These speakers
rock and are in flawless condition. The only reason I am selling is i'm
moving out of state soon and I cannot fit both in my car... Google CF- 4
floorstanding speakers to see what they look like... Yamaha receiver
and monster cable are included in the price.. First $600 takes it all,
sorry no offers on this deal. Phone 763- 438-0414

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/ele/3786356227.html

No affiliation.

If they were a bit closer....

I was really considering these but I want to stay with what I have. I wonder if another local member has seen these...

I would recommend that this seller post some photo's. It sounds like a great deal, however.

CL posting not a member posting, but I agree it sounds like a good deal.

I was really considering these but I want to stay with what I have. I wonder if another local member has seen these...

I wonder too...[;)] If I didn't have my CF3s (and didn't mind sleeping on the couch for the next 6 months), they'd probably be at my place already! Saw them last night and boy was it tempting to drop the seller a note... But, I just had to remember the steps..."Hi. My name is Brian, and I'm an addict..." [:D]

If they are in the shape described, someone will be getting a heck of a nice set of speakers.

Picked up these speakers today, easily 10 out of 10. They're the 1st versions and sound insane. They displaced my KG 5.2's in my bedroom theater. My KG 5.2's will be up for sale shortly.

Picked up these speakers today, easily 10 out of 10. They're the 1st versions and sound insane. They displaced my KG 5.2's in my bedroom theater. My KG 5.2's will be up for sale shortly.

Congrats. I want them, but I have lots of toys and that's a bit far for an overnight drive for me.

What finish are they? Pictures??

Unfortunately they are the oak finish which I am not too fond of, so I will be refinishing them, and from the wife's reaction I will be refinishing them SOON (she likes black or gray) They sound amazing, and will go very well in a larger master bedroom once we do the addition that we have planned. For now they are kinda packed in to a small master bedroom. For now they are part of the bedroom 2.1 theater just powered off the receiver (see sig) And they have plenty of power, but once we move them to a larger master bedroom I plan on powering them with a couple of Audiosource 5.3's.

Posted Image

So YOU'REEE the one who stole these from underneath my nose!! Haha. I tried contacting this seller multiple times and he never responded to a single one of my e-mails! you must have spotted them right away because I emailed him about 7 hours after he posted. I'm jealous! I've always wanted a pair of these CF-4's very badly. You're a lucky man, Congrats! I hope you enjoy them for a long time. Unless of course you decide you don't want to refinish them, you can alllways send them my way and I'll be glad to take them off your hands :)

Nice looking subs you have there also btw. Looks like a wollaping setup.

Congrats - they look beautiful!