SOLD..Mint UMC-1..SOLD

themrclean

Selling my mint Emotiva UMC-1 that will be shipped directly from Emotiva. I recently found out that when selling Emotiva gear you can send it to them, they will run a full check on the unit, fix anything if needed, and ship it to the buyer with a clean bill of health (talk about customer service). That way you know it is as good as brand new gear. Protective plastic still on display, never removed. Comes with all original accessories and packaging. Warranty good through June 20, 2017. Some of the printing has worn off of the remote. Asking $325 and that covers being shipped to your door. Estimated shipping date from Emotiva is May 20, 2013. Does not include 40% off upgrade card.

post-43812-13819853770106_thumb.jpg

Wow, I had no idea they offered that service. Incredible!

What I really came here to say though is themrclean is a fantastic seller, the sound quality on these units are amazing, and as a person who has been extremely happy with his UMC-1, the price is fantastic!

My guess is you would pay the seller, then they inform Emotiva of a new owner, it's mailed prepaid to new owner with balance of warranty and documented.

For sure, great company.

• Moderators

themrclean, did you pay shipping to Emotiva? Then they cover the shipping to the buyer?

I doubt Emotiva is going to cover shipping to the new buyer since they would be paying for shipping twice (once to original buyer and now to new buyer). Theoretically, they could end up paying more in shipping than the cost of the original unit.

Emotiva has nothing to do with the sale or any funds. They simply give everything a once over and once they are done they ship to the buyer instead of shipping back to you. Since they would be shipping it back to you for free anyway, they do not charge to ship to the buyer. At least that's what I understood from the tech that I talked to on the phone.