New Addition

HAmmer32261

I took a ride out to JTR speakers today and had the Pleasure of talking to jeff

about some different sub options and i ended up taking this bad boy home with me

JTR Captivator2400 here's the specs http://jtrspeakers.com/home-audio/captivator/

Posted Image

We packed it in the back of my Suburban, Definitley a 2 man job

Posted Image

heres a Pic of a 4000watt Orbitor sub laying on its side. If only my HT room was about 2 feet wider

that would have been my first choice

Posted Image

He walked me thru a tour of the shop, he's building a 30 seat movie theater in the shop i cant wait to see the

finished product. Had alot of fun there Jeff is really a great guy and knows his stuff i really learned alot talking with him today

Yeah I recently attended a avs G2G in Des Moines and met Jeff from jtr and mark from seaton sounds. Both great guys and good friends. Jeff's demo was at the end of the night. We watched a few scenes at +16 db OVER REFERENCE WITH SUBS 10db HOT!!!! That dude is uncontrollable when handed the remote. But his stuff sure can take a beating. Even at those levels I heard no strain from any of the full jtr setup,we listened to. Congrats, I have a friend here in Kansas City with dual caps and his home theater is just awesome! I plan on eventually having a pair of those myself. Or the S2's if I have the money for them.

That subwoofer is a savage! I heard one about a year ago. Congrats!

Thx K5

Scrappy im hoping once he gets the theater done in his shop that Jeff will host a sub shootout

i'd sure like to experience that

I'm sure he will set up one of each of his offerings