Finally Got Some RB-75s

TasDom

I've been wanting a pair of these for some time and they recently came up on Craigslist. It was actually the same guy I bought the RB5's and RC3 from. His ad listed these with stands and Canare bi-wire for 375.00 which is a great deal. [:D]

The only mars / scratches are on the bottom as there are no feet attached but other than that they are in fantastic shape. Unplugged the RF-7II's and listening to my new gal pal Nora Jones on SACD thru the Oppo. I must say these sound incredible!

So next step will be to add either a 2 channel amp or change out the 5 channel for a 7......the journey continues [:S]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Just trying to figure out the best way to integrate into my room. No room for direct rears so may go with heights or wides.

You can't "waste" that fine pair of speakers on heights or wides.[:(] Let those babies breath in a quality 2-channel rig.[8][li][8]

Oh, nice find.[Y][Y][:D]

Bill

You can't "waste" that fine pair of speakers on heights or wides.Sad Let those babies breath in a quality 2-channel rig.MusicLightningMusic

Oh, nice find.YesYesBig Smile

Thanks Bill. I hear what you're saying as far as limited use as heights. The 7's have basically become my 2 channel system since adding the Oppo. Experimentation is my passion with this obsession. Nothing is ever permanent so I'm sure I'll try them in several different locations[8]