FS: McIntosh and Other Equipment - Fort Worth, TX

Blister8160

Hi Everyone, I have been collecting stereo equipment for the last couple of years based on my plans to move to a larger house in 2014. A couple of weeks ago my wife and I decided to stay were we are so I am now clearing out a large inventory of items. I completed the sale of all of my Heresy's last week so this is the group of McIntosh equipment that I am selling:

1 each McIntosh MC275 MK VI tube amplifier - $3,200 each - these were purchased from Audio Classics in 01/2013 - SOLD

1 each McIntosh MC275 MK VI tube amplifier - $3,200 each - these were purchased from Audio Classics in 01/2013 - SOLD

1 each McIntosh C2300 tube pre-amp - $4,000 - SOLD

1 each McIntosh MR88 AM/FM/XM HD Radio Tuner - $2,400 - Purchased from Magnolia Audio (authorized McIntosh dealer) in October last year - SOLD

1 each McIntosh PS112 Woofer - $375

1 each MR7084 Tuner - $375

Plus:

1 each Oppo BDP 95 - $600 - purchased from Crutchfield December 2011- has less than 25 hours of use on it.

1 each Dual CS 5000 turntable - $300

1 each Onkyo TX-NR717 - $375 - purchased November 2012 from Amazon

1 each Cambridge Audio DACMagic Plus with BT100 Bluetooth Adapter - $400

1 each Definitive Technology SC 4000 SuperCube Subwoofer - $350

Other Non-McIntosh Equipment to follow.

I am contemplating selling my 1989 Khorns finished in Oak Clear but these have been upgraded with the complete Volti Audio treatment (http://www.klipschupgrades.com/khornupgrades.shtml Example Upgrade Package #3) This consist of:

1. V-Trac horns/grill frame/Grill cloth;

2. BMS 4592ND-MID midrange drivers;

3. Beyma CP25 tweeters; VTK400 crossovers;

4. Complete wiring set;

5. Crites 1526C woofers.

I also have the complete set of original parts so they can be converted back to original if someone later wants to change back. As part of the upgrade kit for Volti Audio Greg Roberts made me replacement bass bin doors so I did not have to modify the original ones. - Price $4500, this is slightly higher than what the upgrade kit plus shipping cost). If interested I will provide pictures. If I have someone interested only in the upgrade and another one only interested in the Khorns I would consider returning the Khorns to original and selling each separately. You can always make an offer.......

I am selling my 2 1958/1959 Klipsch Shorthorns. Not only will this sale include 2 working shorthorns but 2 complete sets of parts (woofer, midrange, tweeter and crossovers) to build 2 yourself. - Price $700 for everything. If interested I will provide pictures.

I have the original boxes for the 2 MC275's; the MR88 tuner; the C2300 PreAmp; SC4000 and the Oppo 95. Other packaging and all shipping costs is the responsibility of the buyer. However, I am willing to drive up to an hour to meet the buyer (I'm located in north Fort Worth).

Thanks, Randy