WTB RC-64

af7lm

Recently acquired a pair of RF-83's and looking to replace my RC-62II with the matching RC-64. I'll be traveling through the Midwest this coming weekend and definitely willing to detour a little bit to avoid shipping.

• Moderators

I'll be traveling through the Midwest this coming weekend and definitely willing to detour a little bit to avoid shipping.

May not be along your path but here is what I found that might be a possibility for you.

Minnesota for $700 (I believe this might be a Klipsch Forum Member?) - Link

Colorado for $850 Firm - Link

Brand New in Oklahoma. Listed as package but seller might be willing to separate - Link

Good luck in your search

I would prefer black but I'm not picky at this point. I have a shelf built for my tv to sit on and the speaker can fit under so the color of the speaker will be hidden. I would just prefer black for any future rearrangements.

Sometimes the availablity of the RC 64 is good and the price is good. Other times you may pay a little more but it may be worth it to save shipping cost and a long wait looking for a lower price. Good luck with you search.[:)] The RC 64 can't be beat for HT!

I have seen those postings as well. I didn't think to contact the listing from MN bc it was posted quite a while ago. I attempted to contact the OK person a month or so ago but he refused to split. Tried him again a week or so ago offering to buy the whole package but got no response. I may have to check with the CO post and see if they are willing to ship.

Thanks for checking Youthman, I appreciate the effort.

Leaving from Ohio and traveling to Wichita, KS. That's not to say i can't make it down there. KS is the final destination so OK/TX is not too far of a drive.

I think for the time being I'm going to hang on to the 62ii, use it for the bedroom or living room.

Almost had a RC64 in cherry. I was able to contact the guy selling just south of Indy. The sale was pending on the assurance of him selling his RF83s. The potential 83 buyer backed out 30 minutes before I was going to stop in.... doh.

So I am still in search for one if anyone catches a deal. Thanks.