WTB- single LaScala / Belle

Budman

Budman, if that is going between your K-horns, you might want to consider a Belle or to split a pair of a belles with someone . . . Doesn't get much better looking between K-horns. And makes a great TV stand too. All the best with your search!

I have a pair of split Industrials, birch raw with brown stain from the first owner. I needed a center between two LaScalas, found a pair and bought both of them. Lower frequency section below TV, mid range and tweeter section above. TV sits on a type of desk known as a secretarys cradenza used in the day to put a typewriter on, it is only about 18 inches deep and 26 high. The LF section is tucked into the opening where your legs would go if you were sitting at it. The top hat is suspended from the ceiling above the TV. If you haven't found what you want the LaScala you are looking for is as close as Chattanooga. Oh, these are early 80's and very nice, perfect with my 76 LaScalas. I'll look forward to hearing back from you.

I have a pair of split Industrials, birch raw with brown stain from the first owner. I needed a center between two LaScalas, found a pair and bought both of them. Lower frequency section below TV, mid range and tweeter section above. TV sits on a type of desk known as a secretarys cradenza used in the day to put a typewriter on, it is only about 18 inches deep and 26 high. The LF section is tucked into the opening where your legs would go if you were sitting at it. The top hat is suspended from the ceiling above the TV. If you haven't found what you want the LaScala you are looking for is as close as Chattanooga. Oh, these are early 80's and very nice, perfect with my 76 LaScalas. I'll look forward to hearing back from you.

i would have to see some pictures

+1 on the expanded search. I have two setups . . . And a Belle center in each. One between the K-horns and the other between La Scalas. Sonic perfection and beautiful. Good luck in your search for either a La Scala or a Belle.