SOLD -- Cherry RF-5's between Tampa and Orlando, FL -- SOLD

Youthman

RF-83 made in china? sounds to me like someone that either needs to be fired or brush up on their klipsch knowledge.

Yes I believe the person Youth spoke with was incorrect, definitely wouldn't be the first time I've seen misinformation given out from employees.

• Moderators

I wonder if he was really believes that or if he was just guessing. I was always taught if you don't know the answer to something say you don't know and then find out the answer from someone who does know.

• Moderators

Yes, I noticed that too after I texted the photo to a potential buyer and had updated my original post. The wood pattern is different on both speakers but since they are B Stock, they probably would not have matched exactly even if they were sequential serial numbers. I love the cherry finish on them. Always have.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

SOLD

Thanks Celso. These actually sold earlier today. I had a local gentleman text me last Monday just as I was leaving for North Carolina with my youth ministry. We got back late last night and he came over today. He absolutely LOVED them! I played about 15 seconds of Hotel California on DVD and he said "I'm sold". He said he had built a pair of speakers using a kit from Parts Express and absolutely wasn't satisfied. He had done a lot of research online and had been looking at a pair of RF-3's locally for $300 but one of the drivers had a large crease in the woofer. Adding $60 for a new driver put him very close to the price of my RF-5's. They will make an incredible first Klipsch Purchase. I encouraged him to visit the forums so hopefully we will see him stop by sometime.

• Moderators

Sounds like you converted anothe Klipsch fan!

It's pretty easy to do that. Typically, once people hear them, they often realize what they have been missing all these years.

Can't wait to see what you do with your booty, LOL. matey!

Likely won't be for purchasing more gear or new speakers to try out. More than likely will go to help buy school clothes for our 4 children.