1979 Industrial LaScala's

kaiser SET say

No and sorry for the confusion Hog, I assumed you had seen the split LSi's that Max2 had posted in garage sale as well, it is the link he (Budman) shows and I was just confirming that they were one in the same. You seemed to be more interested in pro models and even if you do not want mine I have no trouble pointing to ones you may be interested in. AR. to OR. is a good haul but I've seen coast to coast road trips for a nice set of speakers around here[;)]

Tim, will you ship them?

From Florida to Oregon round-trip is a LONG way!

Tuesday bump, was sure thinking these would go fast, I'm sure it would be an easier decision if you saw and heard them in person. As a local pickup I would have no problem with a thorough demo, One might even want to bring their amp of choice alongWink

THX Steve, appreciate the support. They are kind of cute for a Buffalo hide finish[:o] Like Terry said when he came over last that they are probably the cleanest pair of Indy's he's ever seen. If it were not for a few little dings in the plastic protection bumpers they would be spotless. It's crazy for a speaker the size of a washing machine I still call them my grab-N-goes because of those sweet imbedded carry handles[:D] Althought these are setup for home listening they will still light an entire block up if placed on the roof at one end (Now who would ever go a do such a thing)[A]

Neo, this guy is in your backyard and a little over half of what I'm asking for my Las. Does not appear his have the badging or bumping guards on them but still a heck of a price and as he says very fair indeed. Doing what I can for ya brother[;)]

For whoever does not jump on these mine are still available but a wee bit more[:)]

http://community.klipsch.com/forums/t/176205.aspx