67/68 Klipschorns-Cornwall II-Heresy w/ Cane Grills

mandm21405

In reply to the original post, yes, I agree, a great system. You never need to upgrade! I have Khorn fronts w/ Cornwall centers and surrounds, and they blend very well. But, yours are prettier! Although you haven't posted a pic of your Cornwall II, I am guessing you have what is also called a "vertical cornwall" since there are also cornwall II's that were made starting in '86, which can be confusing.

In reply to the original post, yes, I agree, a great system. You never need to upgrade! I have Khorn fronts w/ Cornwall centers and surrounds, and they blend very well. But, yours are prettier! Although you haven't posted a pic of your Cornwall II, I am guessing you have what is also called a "vertical cornwall" since there are also cornwall II's that were made starting in '86, which can be confusing.

picture of the vertical is on this thread. 4th one down

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/175727.aspx

There were a LOT of fabrics, see groomlakearea51's guide for more info. I have a card from Klispch with Grille Samples attached that shows 13 brown, 17 black available on all units. at the time there was a 3 cane (grid, not the old hex seat cover look like on my '63 CW) and 15 black/white shows as Not Available on Heresy or Cornwall.