SOlD-Blueberry Extreme For Sale

klipsch4life

I sent a private message to a person with 2 posts who appeared to be asking too much money for his speakers and got quite indignant with the responses on the forum. I explained that I had received lots of help from the people on the forum, but once in a while someone would get in a snit! And that if it got too bad Amy would come along with her big stick and lock the thread. Also told him that I doubted that anyone with more then 1 post would even consider buying from him after reading the entire thread. Then stated that I chose to inform him in via personal message as I did not want to berate him in front of the entire forum.<

>>

>Then I answered his post saying he had PM. Never heard from him again. Private messages or email are great tools to use.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Taz

Just a point of info, in the first post the OP said he brought it for $1120 and is he selling it for $1500+. This may be holding up the sale in some buyers mind.

Edit: I misread the OP and please accept my apology . The $112.00 is for a tube and not the cost of the Blueberry.

^^ You might want to re read that and edit your post: Surprise

I also have a brand new Russian 6H30 tube
from Element Acousticsif you want to change it over. I paid $112.00
shipped to me, I will sell for $80 delivered anywhere in the 48
states.

I really read that post worng. Maybe I need glasses. Thanks for finding my mistake.