Rare vintage Klipschorn Shorthorns

timdog5000

thank you for fixing that for me, you're a gentleman and a scholar. still haven't figured out how to do that one myself. :)

After you highlight and copy the addy you're going to post, start typing your post. Pick the URL you've pasted or pick any word or words you've typed and highlight it/ them. The chain link (4th to the left of the smiley) will / should become un-grayed. Click the chain link and paste your link in the URL. If someone is in that area and needing a receiver, I like my STA2300.

They are 1963 shorthorns, they were listed in Kansas City for $1800. He upped the price when he listed them in a bunch of cities including Chicago. I send him the corrections for the ad, he thanked me for the info but hasn't fixed the ads yet.

• 3 weeks later...

I said they were in my local craigslist in St. Louis, now that I look at it it's posted in Kansas City. They must've posted in multiple cities

He is in Topeka, Kansas. He was at $1500 at one point but as they generated interest he went up on price.