I'm Renting The Farmhouse.

MAJOR change of plans for me. I'll be bringing Gin and American Honey, no vodka. Hopefully no one will cancel due to this latest revelation.

Still going to try and bring the KP-301 II's unless I'm told we don't need them. I'm going to lose about 20 mpg to bring them up as opposed to driving my other vehicle but will gladly drag them up there if necessary.

Starting to get together the brine for the pork butts. They go in Tuesday to soak. Spring break is great for an all day long smoking-I'll be burning pecan and cherry Thursday.

A couple of gallons of "SHACK" BBQ sauce should top it off nicely Saturday.

If you're attending, PM me if you haven't already.

SSH

• Like 1

Hello all! Just found/joined your forum today......

We've been planning to go to Hope to see the Klipsch factory for a while, and had heard of the pilgrimage. Just so happens that I can make it the 28th and 29th. I would enjoy meeting other Klipsch aficianados!

Holy crap. It's going to be 20 degrees there this weekend! Glad I checked. I mowed the yard in shorts this weekend. I would have been totally unprepared if I didn't look into it.

Hope, AK: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=60.91774987200051&lon=-149.64133921399974&site=all&smap=1#.UzHxaV7oW7I

Hope, AR: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=33.667057085000465&lon=-93.59156907299968&site=all&smap=1#.UzHxmF7oW7I