How to make a deal with someone with NO HISTORY?

Audio Android

History smistory. Forum members with hundreds of posts will still get to you. Granted the opposite is normally true but it can happen. Post count has nothing to do with integrity. Caveat Emptor.

Get his home and work numbers and call him back. Use Pay-Pal. Follow your gut. Good Luck!!!

I agree with Carl. Speak to the person on the phone and use PayPal.

Twice very prolific forum members were not true to their word. While I didn't lose money, done "deals" were broken when a better deal came along. You'd know them and be surprised by their situational integrity. Nonetheless, I still trust people, especially forum members with some history, until given a reason to the contrary.

Edited by DizRotus

We have Ironed everything out in Pay-Pal and the speaker is on it's way.......It's a RC-52II I'm giving to my parents to try and get their TV system up to snuff.......I'm just upset because it's being flanked by a set of Polk monitor 70's I bought them years ago....So I still have some work to do.. :cool:

Outstanding Paypal was going to be my recommendation.... :emotion-21: