F/S Klipschorns

Budman

if i didn't already have a nice set of 69's i would buy these in a heart beat. 2 different years and looks would be like your own audio store

hey duder, i have plenty of room to store it for ya

Edited by Budman

Davis, did you ever sell those Jub bass bins. If you didn't I would be willing to trade you strait across for my 53', haha Ya I know there is no price comparison. But its all ways worth the shot.

I don't have that kind of cash Budman, if I did I think I would try to upgrade to something like the Jubilee. But your more then welcome to purchase those for yourself. At least I would know were to get my match when I did have the cash.

Davis, did you ever sell those Jub bass bins. If you didn't I would be willing to trade you strait across for my 53', haha Ya I know there is no price comparison. But its all ways worth the shot.

I don't have that kind of cash Budman, if I did I think I would try to upgrade to something like the Jubilee. But your more then welcome to purchase those for yourself. At least I would know were to get my match when I did have the cash.

No I havent sold the Jubs but did add 510horns to them so they are now complete. Maybe Budman would like to trade !

Edited by davis419b