Help identify Cornwall

zingo

what Thaddeus Smith said above. and i'll add the following CD-15 stands for Cornwall Decorator 15" woofer

didn't come with the bottom grill cover. can't make out the letter in the serial number but its gotta be from the 60's

k-77 round tweeter / k-55V midrange / K-33 woofer with a B ( Brownsville ) or P ( Paducah )

Edited by Budman

I asked about the woofer and he said they are original, so it might be reflection from the camera flash or something similar.

The seller is asking $1200 which is just crazy, but I though it was worth looking into since I've only ever seen the horizontal versions locally.

not terribly over priced... 500 a piece isn't that bad. surely you could find worse condition units for a few hundred less.

same seller... now these are over priced!

I've never seen Decorators of that vintage with visible screw heads for the tweeter and mid horns (?).

Is something printed on the woofer dust cap? Haven't seen that either...

Those questions aside, verticals are my Cornwall preference.

thats the first thing i thought when i saw the screws. they only did it that way before they stapled the grill cloth around the motorboard