SOLD: Sunfire True Subwoofer MKII $350 OBO

johnnydrama

I had a buddy who needed some cash so I purchased this unit off of him. I was then blown away when I plugged it in to give it a listen in my main setup. It doesn't seem or look physically possible for that much bass to come out of such a tiny box. This is really quite an amazing piece. I would honestly keep it if I wasn't so set on DIYing my next sub. The unit is in good condition and functions like new. I don't have pictures yet but will take some tonight or tomorrow. I do not have an original box either but should be able to ship this unit safely and securely. I would like $350 + shipping for this unit. Below is a link with a review and more information on this unit. 2700 watts pretty much sums it up.

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volume_4_4/sunfiresubmk2.html

Edited by johnnydrama

I was then blown away when I plugged it in to give it a listen in my main setup. It doesn't seem or look physically possible for that much bass to come out of such a tiny box. This is really quite an amazing piece.

All true, a stick of dynamite in a firecracker package.

I had the slightly larger(13" x 13") True Subwoofer Signature and it was like a jackhammer. It walked across my tile floor when listening a reference levels.

Good luck with your sale,

Bill

Something about subs that shake enough to move that I dislike very much. The rsw-10d can do that as well. I'll take my nice big heavy 18's anyday. Hey Johnny you mentioned before buying a pair of these sw-112's. Whatever happen to that? Lol

I was considering going to 2 subs but I'd like to stay married so I'm going to DIY a sub with my Dayton Ultimax 12 driver and sticking with one sub. Sorry I can't ever make up my mind with this hobby.

Edited by johnnydrama