Denon DVD-3910, Emotiva XDA-1

finallygotmyheresies

I'm selling a few pieces that I know I will regret selling but such is life. I value this forum and am not looking to get the most $$ possible out of my gear. My hope is that it goes to a member that has been here for more that a couple of days. My prices are fair so I am not taking offers at this time. Location is 33418, near West Palm Beach, FL

Denon DVD-3910 mint $175/shipped $150/shipped

Emotiva XDA-1 mint $175/shipped $150/shipped

Edited by finallygotmyheresies

I can speak for the Marantz 2252B. She's a beauty now as she was when I owned her. Wonderful warm sound that you can listen to for hours upon hours.

I have not owned one but I have heard wonderful things about the Denon DVD-3910. Built like a brick and great sounding universal player.

Great prices on all items.

Good luck with your sales.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

I got the Marantz and hooked it up to a pair of heresy II in my bedroom. The marantz sounds unbelievably amazing. Nice sweet sound, full tight bass, i cant get enough. I have bought from Michael before and again now, he is a great guy to deal with and buy with confidence.

Alex

I got the Marantz and hooked it up to a pair of heresy II in my bedroom. The marantz sounds unbelievably amazing. Nice sweet sound, full tight bass, i cant get enough. I have bought from Michael before and again now, he is a great guy to deal with and buy with confidence.

Alex

Alex,

You give my baby some good love now. :wub::)

I contemplated buying the 2252B back from him a few months ago but decided I really had too much gear and was very pleased with the way my Integra DTM-40.4 sounded with my Heresys.

Enjoy it.

Bill

Alex

Alex,

You give my baby some good love now. :wub::)

I contemplated buying the 2252B back from him a few months ago but decided I really had too much gear and was very pleased with the way my Integra DTM-40.4 sounded with my Heresys.

Enjoy it.

Bill

Yes that marantz is getting plenty of love, believe me :lol::lol: I had the heresy's in the closet collecting dust now there in my room singing. To think i actually doubted them :blink:

Alex