Klipsch Professional Cinema

davecraze

http://www.cinequip.com/

I wanna say 325's will run 1100 each and the 8vb's were like 400 each. Could be wrong. Write them guys an email and get a quote on a set. Ill be anxious to hear your thoughts. I have been pondering going this route. Although I want bigger ones with the 402 horn

Wow scrappy. i thought your wife didn't even like KHorns cosmetically, now you're talking K402s.

http://www.cinequip.com/

I wanna say 325's will run 1100 each and the 8vb's were like 400 each. Could be wrong. Write them guys an email and get a quote on a set. Ill be anxious to hear your thoughts. I have been pondering going this route. Although I want bigger ones with the 402 horn

Wow scrappy. i thought your wife didn't even like KHorns cosmetically, now you're talking K402s.
the most glorious thing about a false wall is it only matters what it sounds like. I only have a size constraint behind that bad boy. I'd buy pink speakers if it would save me a few bucks
  • Like 2

Thank you guys, I will try the sources that you suggested.

For reference, I got from another source a price of $360 each for the kpt-8001 and $720 each for the kpt-8-vbs and was told that was with a "decent discount" applied (whatever that means).

That is quite a bit more than I bought 12VBs for 2 years ago. Shop around.