SOLD! Paradigm X30 Crossover For Sale $110

franticsled

That was me. I ended up finding another one. I love using this thing for my subs.

I wouldn't mind snagging this one as well since they are so hard to come by because of the fact that they don't make them anymore.

I'll hold off and hopefully another forum member will get a chance to try one of these out. If not, keep me in mind.....I'll probably buy it from you.

-Scott

I've been wanting one of these for a long time. One comes up a week after I use up my discretionary funds on a pair of speakers. My luck. I can think of half a dozen times where this would have come in handy. Good luck with your sale!

Thats my luck as well.....I'm in the same boat!! I did sell the x over.....thanks

Someone got a deal alright. I bought my second one off ebay for almost $200.00......nothing was gonna stop me from getting it. Brand new condition.

I've tried other devices/crossovers and none of them had the sq of the X-30. It's a very simple piece of gear but gets the job done.