WTB Klipsch RC-64

thelittleone

Im looking to buy a RC-64 black ash first or second series don't matter shipped to 75038

Or as long you have the box I'm willing to fly to your place since i can fly for free

Or any local in texas i don't mind driving as well

Will be paying with paypal

Heres my computer purchaser history Heatware

Thanks

Edited by thelittleone

Im looking to buy a RC-64 black ash first or second series don't matter shipped to 75038

Or as long you have the box I'm willing to fly to your place since i can fly for free

Thanks

"Willing to fly to your place"-For a several hundred dollar speaker? Hahaha, that's a first. Have you figured in all of the other inherent costs associated with travel? Cabs/Car rental, Gas, Lodging, Food. Sounds ridiculous in theory..and application. You would be driving up your costs exponentially, irregardless of the free flight. Thanks for the laugh though :)

Thanks

"Willing to fly to your place"-For a several hundred dollar speaker? Hahaha, that's a first. Have you figured in all of the other inherent costs associated with travel? Cabs/Car rental, Gas, Lodging, Food. Sounds ridiculous in theory..and application. You would be driving up your costs exponentially, irregardless of the free flight. Thanks for the laugh though :)

i work in american airlines so i get free tickers and rental free and trying to see if i can get a cheaper RF-64.... and of course ill try to see if the seller can deliver it to me in the airport and reason I'm asking for box is so i could checked it in as freight..... i can even give the money as cash front....

thanks for concern

Edited by thelittleone

Sorry, the one in Iowa is gone; it's mine now... :D On Saturday morning, I took that 4-hour journey from St. Louis to Cedar Rapids to pick it up. Couldn't find an RC-7 so opted for an RC-64 instead and after testing it last night I believe I love the RC-64 more without even hearing the RC-7.. :P

littleone, keep looking, something will turn out for you...and you're not alone, members are also looking out for you... :)

good luck

jav

Sorry, the one in Iowa is gone; it's mine now... :D On Saturday morning, I took that 4-hour journey from St. Louis to Cedar Rapids to pick it up. Couldn't find an RC-7 so opted for an RC-64 instead and after testing it last night I believe I love the RC-64 more without even hearing the RC-7.. :P

littleone, keep looking, something will turn out for you...and you're not alone, members are also looking out for you... :)

good luck

jav

Should have stopped at my place and heard what an RF-7 custom center sounds like.

Probably woulda taken back that RC-64. In all honesty, I was about 10 minutes from that guy.

good luck

jav

Should have stopped at my place and heard what an RF-7 custom center sounds like.

Probably woulda taken back that RC-64. In all honesty, I was about 10 minutes from that guy.

Yes, it's always nice to have an audio demo for comparison. But then again, you have RF-7 for a beastly center and 4xRC-7 for side-surrounds so I wouldn't consider that a fair comparison to a single RC-64... ;)

I have the RC-3II, would not compare it to an RC-7, and compared it against the RC-64 playing Elvis Costello at -18dB. I will say that 4 speakers is better than 2; that is, the RC-64 reproduced the vocals much more pronounced, cleaner, and produced much better dynamics. The RC-3II seems to be more constrained; the audio from the RC-3II sound as if the person is singing with nose pinched and the speaker itself, sounds walled-in or silod, or narrow, can't realy express this in words.. :)

Honestly, I thought I was fully satisfied with my RC-3II until I heard the RC-64 - now, I know better.