GWiz speaker stands

Rowan611

Has anyone here bought from them before? I'm ordering my center channel stand from them; originally I chose them because they are veterans, and me being an Army brat I try and support vets anytime I can. However, I have spoken with Tom (who I assume is the owner or manager) several times and he has been simply amazing to deal with. I've changed several things about the stand, and every time I call I never get the sense that I'm annoying them or bothering them. Actually, I feel like a customer, and they are he!! bent on satisfying me. Which I believe is rare anymore. All I know is, if the stand I receive from them is only half as good as their customer service, I'm in luck.

I'll post some pics when I get it, should ship out sometime next week. I'm hoping to have it sometime close to the beginning of March.

Here's a link to their site http://www.gwizpro.com/stands/

So I got it all assembled. Haven't got all the pics on my Mac yet, but I can tell you this thing is so nice. I've got 3 pics and they're not super quality because they're from my iPhone, but they'll be good enough. I'll add a few more here in a few minutes.

Stand has shipped and will be here tomorrow. I will take pics of packaging and before and after it's assembled.

Sent from my iPhone, excuse the typos :)

Did they come in? I'd like to see them. I'm about to pull the trigger.

Pull it. See pics. Amazing customer service and an amazing product.

post-57667-0-49020000-1393466777_thumb.j

post-57667-0-86420000-1393466787_thumb.j

post-57667-0-58460000-1393466796_thumb.j

Here are 2 more. Honestly, I can't recommend GWiz enough. Tom is awesome, and you're supporting a small company run by Vets. They're product is very, very nice; made out of Oak or 1 of 4 other choice of woods. The black of my stand matches my KLFs so well. Really, I won't buy another stand from anyone else. So worth the wait!

post-57667-0-24940000-1393467181_thumb.j

post-57667-0-33020000-1393467189_thumb.j

Those look amazing! I'm totally going to order.

You won't be disappointed. After you order I would call them the next day, Tom will probably answer; he will let you know how long it will be before they can start. Once they start, depending on what they're building, it's pretty quick. All in all, it took 21 days to get mine; not bad considering it's hand made to order.

Edited by Rowan611

Those look amazing! I'm totally going to order.

You won't be disappointed. After you order I would call them the next day, Tom will probably answer; he will let you know how long it will be before they can start. Once they start, depending on what they're building, it's pretty quick. All in all, it took 21 days to get mine; not bad considering it's hand made to order.

I emailed him, and called him 4 times on Thursday and Friday. I have yet to get a hold of him.

It's a small shop. I would recommend leaving a voicemail, they will get back to you. I believe Tom answers the phones, works on orders and runs the company. I had a few times where I wasn't able to get them on the phone, but they always returned my voicemail. I know it's frustrating, but I promise you their product is worth it.

Sent from my iPhone, excuse the typos :)

• 4 weeks later...